The NFT space is ripe with scams and cash grabs. It is beyond refreshing to see projects that have a mission and focus to give back. MonsterBuds is doing just that with their upcoming 1/1 charity acutions!
MonsterBuds, a cannabis-inspired NFT game, is running auctions for 1/1 artist derivatives of their “Giving Tree,” featured above, in which 90% of the proceeds will be donated to Ascend, an Afghan-based charity whose mission is to help evacuate and resettle young women. The remaining 10% will given to the artist for their work.
The 1/1 artworks have been commissioned by @AlienQueenNFT, @0x_fxnction, and @HeyTVM and auctions will begin Sunday, September 12th, 2021. Patrons will have four days to bid on each artist’s work and the bidding will take place directly on Open Sea. Stay up to date on all the latest auction information here.
What is MonsterBuds?
As stated above, MonsterBuds is a cannabis-inspired NFT game. The game will allow you to buy, sell, trade, breed, and smoke your “Buds” to earn ETH. The game will be fully functional and available on their website at launch, which is scheduled for Sunday, September 26th, 2021.
They’re currently allowing sign ups for their Puff Puff Pass (PPP) which is a free-to-mint NFT that allows you to mint your MonsterBuds early on to avoid paying high gas fees. You can hold on to your PPP as it will provide more utility in the future in the form of airdrops, early / exclusive access, and more. Sign up for your PPP by joining their Discord.